Esus2 Ukulele Chord
Played '4422' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : E (T), Gb (2M), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 4 4 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Esus2 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bsus4,
- Same Fingering (14): Bbsus4, Bsus4, Csus4, Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Esus4, Fsus2, Fsus4, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Gsus2, Absus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Esus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, D Major, E Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, B Blues, Db Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Eb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!