Fm6 Ukulele Chord
Played '1213' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), D (6M),
- Alternative notation : 1 2 1 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Fm6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Dm7b5, Fm/D, Ddim/C,
- Same Fingering (59): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Ab/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Dbsus2/Gb, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, Dbdim/Ab, Ebdim/Db, Gbm/Eb, D/Eb, A/Gb, Gbm/E, Dbdim/A, Gsus2/E, Dsus4/E, Ddim/Bb, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, E/F, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Gbsus2/F, Dbsus4/F,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Eb Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Blues, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!