D7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2223' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 2 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gbdim/D,
- Same Fingering (16): A7, Bb7, Db7, Eb7, E7, F7, Gb7, G7, Ab7, Fdim/Db, Gbdim/D, Eb/Db, Absus2/Db, Ebsus4/Db, Gdim/Eb, Abdim/E,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, E Natural minor, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!