D7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '7653' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 5 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Cmaj7, Db7, Dbmaj7, Dmaj7, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Bmaj7, E/D, Ebm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, E Natural minor, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!