Ebm6 (D#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '5321' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebm6 (D#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), C (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 5 3 2 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebm6 (D#m6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Bmaj7, Cmaj7, Db7, Dbmaj7, D7, Dmaj7, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, E/D, Ebm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Blues, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!