F13 Ukulele Chord
Played '2315' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
F13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), Bb (11J), D (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 3 1 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dm/Eb,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, Db/Eb, D/E, Db/E, D/F, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Dbm/F, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, Dm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own F13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the F13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!