Bm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '7979' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 9 7 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): D6,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, D/E, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, D/F, Dm/Gb, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Db/Eb, Db/E, Dbm/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, Ab Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!