baug Ukulele Chord
Played '4332' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), F (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 4 3 3 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative baug positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebaug,
- Same Fingering (24): Bbaug, Caug, Dm, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Db7sus2, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, Gaug/Bb, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, Eb/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a baug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Overtone, Eb Overtone, G Overtone, A Altered, Db Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Db Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!