Baug Ukulele Chord
Played '4332' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), G (6m),
- Alternative notation : 4 3 3 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Baug positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebaug,
- Same Fingering (18): Bbaug, Caug, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, G/Bb, Eb/B, Gaug/Bb,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Baug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!