DbmMaj7 (C#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '6443' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), C (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 4 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative DbmMaj7 (C#mMaj7) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dm, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Db7sus2, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, Eb/B, Gaug/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a DbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Gb Overtone, C Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!