Abaug (G#aug) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '5443' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), E (6m),
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abaug (G#aug) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Caug, Eaug,
- Same Fingering (18): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, G/Bb, Eb/B, Gaug/Bb,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!