EmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '9776' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Em(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
EmMaj7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J), Eb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 7 7 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative EmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dm, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Db7sus2, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, Gaug/Bb, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, Eb/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!