Gbmaj9 (F#maj9) Ukulele Chord
Played '1521' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: GbMaj9.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), F (7M), Ab (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 1 5 2 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbmaj9 (F#maj9) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (15): Gb9, G9, Db9, Bbmaj9, Abmaj9, Bb9, B9, Amaj9, Bmaj9, Bbmaj9, Db9, D9, Ab9, C9, A9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!