Amaj9 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4854' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: AMaj9.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), Ab (7M), B (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 4 8 5 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Amaj9 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): C9, Db9, D9, Gb9, Gbmaj9, G9, Abmaj9, Ab9, A9, Bbmaj9, Bb9, Bbmaj9, B9, Bmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Amaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!