Abmaj9 (G#maj9) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '3743' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: AbMaj9.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), G (7M), Bb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 3 7 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abmaj9 (G#maj9) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): C9, Db9, D9, Gb9, Gbmaj9, G9, Ab9, Amaj9, A9, Bbmaj9, Bb9, Bbmaj9, B9, Bmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!