Bb9 (A#9) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5865' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 8 6 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bb9 (A#9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): C9, Db9, D9, Gb9, Gbmaj9, G9, Abmaj9, Ab9, Amaj9, A9, Bbmaj9, Bbmaj9, B9, Bmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, C Natural minor, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!