Ab9 (G#9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3643' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 3 6 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab9 (G#9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (3): C9, D9, A9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!