G7sus4 Ukulele Chord
Played '0213' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (seventh)
- Intervals : G (T), C (4J), D (5J), F (7m),
- Alternative notation : 0 2 1 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative G7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Fsus2/D, Csus4/D,
- Same Fingering (9): Dbdim, Edim, G7, Bdim/G, Fsus2/D, Csus4/D, Cm/Gb, Cdim/G, Ddim/G,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Bb Major, C Major, Eb Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, B Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!