Abm6 (G#m6) Ukulele Chord
Played '4546' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), F (6M),
- Alternative notation : 4 5 4 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abm6 (G#m6) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Fm7b5, Abm/F,
- Same Fingering (27): Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Bdim/Ab, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Ebdim/C, Adim/Gb, Cdim/A, Gbdim/Eb, Dbdim/Bb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Ddim/C,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!