Abm6 (G#m6) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '4548' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm6 (G#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), F (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 4 5 4 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Abm6 (G#m6) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Eb Natural minor, F Blues, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Abm6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Abm6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!