Abm7b5 (G#m7b5) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '78711' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Abm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), D (5-), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 8 7 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Abm7b5 (G#m7b5) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Blues, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!