Am6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5659' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Gb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 5 6 5 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Am6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Bbm6, Bm6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, E Natural minor, Gb Blues, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!