Em7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3437' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Em7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Em7b5 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), Bb (5-), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 4 3 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Em7b5 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Cm6, Dm7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Em7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, D Natural minor, E Blues, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!