Gbm6 (F#m6) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '2326' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbm6 (F#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), Eb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbm6 (F#m6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Blues, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Create your own Gbm6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gbm6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!