Gbm6 (F#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '89911' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), Eb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 8 9 9 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbm6 (F#m6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Blues, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!