Fsus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '57810' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Fsus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : F (T), G (2M), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 5 7 8 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Fsus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, D Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Create your own Fsus2 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Fsus2 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!