Bbm7b5 (A#m7b5) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3446' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Bbm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), E (5-), Ab (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 4 4 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bbm7b5 (A#m7b5) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (29): Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!