Daug Ukulele Chord
Played '3221' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), Bb (6m),
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Daug positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Bbaug, Gbaug, Gbaug,
- Same Fingering (18): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Bbaug/B, Daug/B, G/Bb, Eb/B, Gaug/Bb,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!