Daug Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '3223' in slack-key - Slack-key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), Bb (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 3
- Tuning : Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Daug positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Daug7,
- Same Fingering (19): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Db7sus2, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Daug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, E Overtone, Ab Overtone, Bb Altered, D Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, D Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!