CmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '5334' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Cm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
CmMaj7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), B (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 3 3 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative CmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Eb13,
- Same Fingering (20): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dm, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Db7sus2, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a CmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, F Overtone, B Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!