CmMaj7 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '3110' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Cm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
CmMaj7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), B (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 1 1 0
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative CmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Cm/B, Ebaug/C,
- Same Fingering (8): Dm6, Ebaug7, Esus2, Db7sus2, Cm/B, Absus4/B, Ebaug/C, E/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a CmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, F Overtone, B Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian,
Create your own CmMaj7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the CmMaj7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!