CmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '3554' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Cm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), B (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 5 5 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative CmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a CmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, F Overtone, B Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!