BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '1332' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Bbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), A (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 3 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb,
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a BbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, A Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!