Ab (G#) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '3664' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Abmajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 3 6 6 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Ab (G#) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, B Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!