Dbm (C#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '4675' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Dbminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbm (C#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 4 6 7 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Dbm (C#m) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!