EmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '7998' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Em(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J), Eb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 9 9 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative EmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!