EbmMaj7 (D#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '6887' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Ebm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), D (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 8 8 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative EbmMaj7 (D#mMaj7) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Ab Overtone, D Altered, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!