EbmMaj7 (D#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '6443' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Ebm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
EbmMaj7 (D#mMaj7) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), D (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 4 4 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative EbmMaj7 (D#mMaj7) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Caug, Dbaug, Daug, Em, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Eb7sus2, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, Aaug/C, Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, F/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Ab Overtone, D Altered, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!