FmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '8665' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Fm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), E (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 8 6 6 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative FmMaj7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Caug, Dbaug, Daug, Em, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Eb7sus2, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, GbmMaj7, Aaug/C, Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, F/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a FmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, E Altered, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!