Em Ukulele Chord (Position #6) - D-Tuning
Played '109108' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Eminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 10 9 10 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Em positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Caug, Dbaug, Daug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Eb7sus2, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, Aaug/C, Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, F/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Em chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Db Blues, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!