Em Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '7558' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Eminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 5 5 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Em positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Ebm, Em/Gb, Csus2/Eb, Gsus4/Eb, Fm/G, Fsus2/Ab, Csus4/Ab, Dbsus2/E, Absus4/E, Dsus2/F, Asus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Em chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Db Blues, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!