Bm7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2222' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 2 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): D6, Bm/A,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, Ab Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!