Ebm7 (D#m7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '6666' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 6 6 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebm7 (D#m7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gb6,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, C Altered, A Altered bb7, C Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!