F6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '5555' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), D (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 5 5 5 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dm7,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, B Altered, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!