Abm7 (G#m7) Ukulele Chord
Played '1322' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abm7 (G#m7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): B6, Abm/Gb, B/Ab,
- Same Fingering (37): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7, Abm/Gb, E/Gb, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Fdim/Gb, Fm/Gb, Abaug/Gb, B/Ab, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, C/Ab, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, F Altered, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!