Aaug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '2534' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: A7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), F (6m), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Aaug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7, Abm/Gb, E/Gb, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Fdim/Gb, Fm/Gb, Abaug/Gb, B/Ab, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, C/Ab, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Aaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, G Overtone, A Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!