Aaug7 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '3223' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: A7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), F (6m), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Aaug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Abaug7, Bbaug7, Baug7, Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Faug7, C/Ab, Faug/Ab, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Db/A, D/Bb, Gaug/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, Eaug/B, Abaug/B, Caug/B, Eb/B, Caug/F, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Aaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, G Overtone, A Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Create your own Aaug7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Aaug7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!