Ebaug7 (D#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '9889' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Eb7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), B (6m), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 9 8 8 9
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ebaug7 (D#aug7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Abaug7, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Baug7, Dbaug7, Daug7, Faug7, C/Ab, Faug/Ab, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Db/A, D/Bb, Gaug/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, Eaug/B, Abaug/B, Caug/B, Eb/B, Caug/F, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, Eb Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Ebaug7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Ebaug7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!