Daug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '8778' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: D7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), Bb (6m), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 8 7 7 8
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Daug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Abaug7, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Baug7, Dbaug7, Ebaug7, Faug7, C/Ab, Faug/Ab, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Db/A, D/Bb, Gaug/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, Eaug/B, Abaug/B, Caug/B, Eb/B, Caug/F, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Daug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, D Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!