Baug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '5445' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: B7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), G (6m), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Baug7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Abaug7, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Faug7, Eaug/Gb, Caug/F, C/Ab, Eaug/B, Abaug/B, Caug/B, Faug/Ab, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Db/A, Abaug/Gb, Gbaug/Ab, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, D/Bb, Gaug/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, Eb/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Baug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!