Baug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '7887' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: B7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), G (6m), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 7 8 8 7
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Baug7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (1): Caug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Baug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!